I read about 12, but more for funsies.
2) I'd like to run/walk two half marathons this year. Already registered for one in May. 🏅🏃🏼
I did a half in May and a sprint triathlon in August instead. Not my best times, but not bad for having a nursing baby at home who was a bit difficult. Helped my sanity.
3) focus on sitting at our little table when we are all home for meals, it's been easy to be distracted with one taking care of the baby, but we can still do that around the table ☕️🍽🍴🍼
We did this pretty well until we moved.
4) get to church. All times seem difficult with Eden right now, so hopefully we can figure this out soon, even if Eden and I just chill in the cry room. ⛪️
We made it to church more, besides when kids are sick, which feels never-ending right now.
5) do something every other week just for me. I'd like to take a time out for me, to do an errand alone, get a pedicure, grab coffee, take a solo run or something. ☕️🍕🍹🏄🏽 to keep my sanity
I did this fairly well in Aptos. Still trying to figure it out back in the valley. I believe I do it, unintentionally.
6) have a date night, prob a date in once a week
still working on it! But we did manage to get away kid-free for a whole night!
1) beginning a private practice
2) weaning and sleep training a small human
3) public speaking opportunity (scares the living daylights out of me, but had a blast)
4) swimming in the ocean multiple times! (with sharks I am sure)