I'm alive in the blog-sphere. Things have been very busy but wonderful. Spent most of the month anxiously awaiting the arrival of two precious babies! My little sister's and One of my very favorite poeple and friend, Amanda's. Babies have arrived and are healthy and way too precious!!!! So fun to watch two newly amazing and patient mommies in action.
We were on the road a lot this summer for baby to be celebrations, family parties, vacationing and welcoming new babies who arrived. Last weekend was our first full weekend home since the beginning of June and it was glorious and refreshing! Lots of fun adventures this summer but thankful for life settling down a little (even if I already made a 6 hour round trip yesterday to hold two babies I can't stand living so far away from ;) )
Love the fall time and like that people come this way to escape the heat, so we can play at home and at our beach. Even last weekend we had friends visit, and then a quick visit with a dear friend/mentor at A bakery on Monday. Hope to see more faces here soon! Hint hint!
New things this fall:
1) Chopped all my hair off (Matt's request, sorry Megan, couldn't wait), well a lady chopped it.
2) Going to start helping with Fleet Feet's No Boundaries training group Tuesday nights and Saturday mornings -come join us and check out Fleet Feet Aptos on Facebook or Internet for more info!
3) Joined in an online Bible Study "the best yes" with Proverbs 31 Ministries. Loving the book and verses so far about seeking wisdom in decisions
4) Hoping to start some intentional marketing for counseling services soonish and a website launch (ok Matt? That means I need your help) ha!
5) Training for the Big Sur half marathon
6) Hitting 7 years of Marriage in November to the Love of my Life!!!!!
Love the changes seasons and changes in life they can bring along, what are you looking forward to this fall?